Free Community EXPO Saturday at Libertyville Sports Complex
Gather your friends and neighbors! Spring on over to the 2nd annual Multi-Chamber Extreme Block Party Consumer EXPO, coming Saturday, April 14 to the Libertyville Sports Complex.
"This is truly a neighborhood event the whole family will enjoy," said Alese Campbell, Executive Director, GLMV Chamber of Commerce.
The EXPO will feature all under one roof – 100+ local vendors, live entertainment, food samples from favorite eateries, cool raffle prizes, live reptile show, kids activities, fun for the whole family -- all right here in our own backyard.
The Extreme Block Party is presented by the GLMV, Grayslake, Gurnee, Lake County, and Lincolnshire Chambers of Commerce.
* Vendors ranging from home improvement, health and beauty, self-improvement, wellness screenings, financial, automotive, entertainment venues, community organizations and others.
* Enter a free raffle drawing to win a Champ Recliner sponsored by La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries- Vernon Hills, and other fabulous prizes. Raffle tickets will be available at the EXPO with drawings held and winners announced throughout the day.
* Visit by Ronald McDonald at 11 - noon
* Popular Traveling World of Reptiles Show, noon - 1:15 pm an interactive, educational show perfect for kids of all ages.
* Food vendors include Aroma Indian Cuisine, Blue 60, Culver's, Jason's Deli, Karma, Real Urban BBQ, Qdoba Mexican Grill, and others.
* Cash Dash, a resource for unclaimed property and cash, will be onsite all day.
* Moonwalk and inflatable slide, facepainting, games, giveaways, and more.
Hours are 10 am to 3 pm. The Libertyville Sports Complex is located at the corner of Rt. 45 and Peterson Road.
Admission is free to the public.