Looking for something to do this week? Here are five activities you may want to check out:
- MainStreet Libertyville will host Car Fun on 21 from 6 to 9 p.m. June 20 on Church Street. Stop by and see vintage vehicles (including fire trucks), enjoy some food and listen to music from Miss Demeanor & the Attitudes.
- The Libertyville Farmers Market kicks off June 21 on Church Street between Milwaukee and Brainerd avenues. The farmers market will be held from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- A concert will be held June 21 at the Vernon Hills Memorial Arbortheater, 50 Fairway Drive, just north of the Vernon Hills Athletic Complex. Spoken For will perform from 7 to 9 p.m. as part of the Thursday concert series. Bring a blanket, lawn chairs and picnic.
- MainStreet Libertyville's "Out to Lunch" program will start June 22 in Cook Park. Visitors can purchase lunch from nine vendors and listen to music from David Dallison & Friends. Out to Lunch will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Gardeners of Central Lake County will hold a free garden walk from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 23. The walk will include five gardens in and around Mundelein. Maps and directions for the walk are available at the Cook Memorial Library, 413 N. Milwaukee Ave., and the Fremont Library, 1170 N. Midlothian Road, Mundelein. For more information, visit the Gardeners of Central Lake County website.