Celebrate. Come to Cook Memorial Park for a Victorian holiday celebration that will feature carolers, a children's holiday shop in the civic center, and photos with Santa.
- When: Dec 11, 11am – 4pm
- Where: Cook Memorial Park
- Website: http://www.libertyville.com
Capture. Advance your knowledge of nature and your photography skills while in the field with professional photographer Chip Williams and a Lakewood Forest Preserve naturalist. Learn a mental checklist of how to capture a photo subject in relation to its environment. To attend this class, you must have a DSLR or SLR camera with manual mode, lenses and a tripod. This class is for serious amateur photographers ages 16 and older.
- When: Dec. 11, 1pm – 4pm
- Where: 27277 N Forest Preserve Rd, Wauconda, IL
- Website: http://www.lcfpd.org
- Phone: 847-968-3400
- Price: $20.00 for residents, $28.00 for non-residents. Register in advance online or by calling 847-968-3321.
This class is held outside. Dress for the weather and wear shoes that can get muddy and wet. Call 847-968-3261 one hour before class if inclement weather occurs.
Watch. Bath in the holiday atmosphere with Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The Ballet Theatre of Illinois brings our favorite Reindeer to life with the help of some of the ballerinas' fathers.
- When: Dec. 11, 4pm
- Where: Libertyville High School
- Website: http://www.btillinois.org
- Phone: 847-247-2240
- Email: email@example.com
- Price: $15.00
Shop. Come to the Lake County Fairgrounds for a holiday antique market in the Grand Exhibition Hall. Thousands of antiques and collectibles like furniture, jewelry, old toys and more will be for sale both indoors and outdoors.
- When: Dec. 11, 10am – 4pm; Dec. 12, 8am – 3pm
- Where: Lake County Fair Association, 1060 E. Peterson Road, Grayslake, IL 60030
- Website: http://www.lcfair.com
- Phone: 847-223-2200
- Price: $6.00 for adults. Free for children under 12.
Listen. Relax with sounds of the season performed by the College of Lake County Choir, Choir of Lake County and Wind Ensemble.