Watching the Big Game? Check These Libertyville Super Bowl Hot Spots
Across Lake County, Patch has a list of offerings for you to peruse. Whether you are a diehard Giants fan or live for the Patriots, or just want to get out and have fun, check out one of these great Lake County hot spots with super deals for the Super Bow
- Where: 481 Peterson Rd., Libertyville
- Why Go: The Saloon offers $2 Bud family pints and $2.50 23oz. domestic drafts.
- Where: 431 S. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
- Why Go: The low-key bar offers big screen TVs, pool tables and daily drink specials.
- Info: 847-362-4020
- Where: 412 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
- Why Go: The pub has been serving handcrafted beer since 1994 and offers daily specials.
- Where: 532 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
- Why Go: The neighborhood pub offers a menu of bar food staples and a vast beer selection. $2 domestic bottles and $1.50 lite and genuine mugs specials on Sunday.
- Where: 768 N. Western Ave., Lake Forest
- Why Go: Neighborhood tavern is a great place for friends to gather and watch the game. $1.50 domestic draft during the game along with a raffle featuring Budweiser chairs, coolers, T-shirts plus halftime food specials.
- Info: (847) 234-9844
- Where: 105 S. Cook St., Barrington
- Why Go: McGonigal's has huge new HDTVs and offers a friendly atmosphere with great food. There are options for a bar and food package or just "pay as you go."
- Info: McGonigal's Pub
- Where: 100 W. Higgins Road, South Barrington
- Why Go: Watch the game at Pinstripes and bowl for free.
- Info: Pinstripes
- Where: 350 McHenry Road
- Why Go: Watch the game on huge TV screens on the bowling lanes. Food and drink specials will be offered.
- Info: eSkape
- Where: 48 Raupp Boulevard
- Why Go: Watch the game on big-screen TVs. Drink specials will be offered. An all-you-can-eat "mega buffet" begins at half-time for $9.99.
- Info: Village Bar & Grill