What's Ahead This Week in Libertyville
Every Monday, Libertyville Patch will provide a preview of meetings and events taking place in the community.
- 7:30 p.m. The village of Libertyville’s Fourth of July fireworks will take place at Butler Lake Park, 810 Lake St., Libertyville.
- 7:30 p.m. Summer concert series at the Millennia Plaza Outdoor Amphitheater, Independence Grove, 16400 W. Buckley Road. For the full schedule, click Independence Grove Summer Concert Schedule.
- 4:15 p.m. During Tween World Gaming Unplugged, tweens will have some good old-fashioned fun playing games at Cook Park Library, 413 N. Milwaukee Ave.
- 6 p.m. Summer Concerts at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens’ Statuary Lawn, 1350 N. Milwaukee Ave., Vernon Hills.
- All day. Community Free Guest Day featuring Muscle Works at Centre Club, 200 W. Golf Road.
- 7 a.m. Libertyville Farmers Market is open at 140 W. Church St. For tips on farmers market shopping, click here. For a video of what the market offers, click here.
- 6 p.m. People with diabetes can learn how to eat healthy with a free workshop at Jewel-Osco, 1300 S. Milwaukee Ave.
- 10 a.m. Jewel-Osco will host a free workshop on Kids Identification and Safety Seat.
- 11 a.m. Petranek's Pharmacy, 426 N. Milwaukee Ave., will host a Children's Health & Safety Fair.
- 11 a.m. Peter Cimbalo will perform at Out to Lunch at Cook Memorial Park, 413 N. Milwaukee Ave.
- 6 p.m. Mickey Finn's Brewery & Pub Food, 412 N. Milwaukee Ave., will host a fundraiser to support Gastric Cancer and to honor our friend Karen Prinz
- 6 p.m. Dog Days of Summer Opening Ceremonies will take place at PNC Bank, 325 N. Milwaukee Ave.