As the new year begins we all look at ways to attack this year better and differently then last year. I hope everyone wants to get better each year. It could be starting a resolution, a new commitment or a continuation of a great thing.
We have A LOT going on so keep reading!
We will go in order of date:
- I only do 2 transformation contests per year. The first one starts January 21st, next Monday, and goes until March 22nd. It will get you fired up and ready for Spring Break. We have multiple coaching sessions, nutritional planning, lifestyle planning and prizes for winners. If you are interested sign up now, since space is limited by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The following Saturday, January 26th, we will be starting our workshop series again. Workshops will take place once a month with a new topic and theme each session. I will have more information on the new topics but to give you a idea, past topics have been CORE training, kettlebell training, bodyweight training and fat burning. A new year brings new topics and new information.
- Starting February 1st, select membership rates will increase on new memberships only. If you are thinking of joining or coming back please take advantage of the current $1 or $49 promotion so you can lock in the lower rate now before February 1st. For more information and any questions please email email@example.com.
- Starting in February BeWell Fitness and Total Body Yoga will partner to offer yoga classes Monday-Thursday evenings. We will run the classes in 6 week time periods. This addition has been something that I have wanted to integrate for quite some time and now we have found the right people to partner with.
- We have started to plan already for our Annual Competition for a Cure Breast Cancer Fundraiser in April. Be on the look out for continued information regarding that and how you can help be a part of the event whether it be a big or small role.
Hopefully you have stuck around this email long enough to read everything. I wish you the best in the new year and hope to be part of your health and fitness success in some small or big way.