Come downtown on Friday, Dec. 7 from 6-9 p.m and get in the holiday spirit!
Our picturesque downtown is festively dressed with its beautifully decorated windows. Dine at one of the many restaurants or stop for a holiday cup of cheer—it’s the perfect way to start the evening. Then stroll the shops where the owners will be on hand to help you find the perfect gift.
Ariazi Salon and Spa will be hosting its first Annual Holiday Open House with music, raffles and retail specials. Everyone loves chocolate—stop by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for the gift that pleases everyone and receive a free chocolate bar with purchase.
Valet parking is available for all shoppers and diners at the west side parking lot behind 545 and Chili-U. Free parking is also available in the covered parking garage. Join in the festivities close to home and support your local businesses!
Here's a look at what's planned for First Friday Dec. 7:
- Improv Playhouse - "It's a Wonderful Life" performance this weekend
- Serendipity/Latitude - Stocking stuffers & hostess gifts to please, jewelry, scarves etc
- Casa Bonita - Tequila Night!
- Yo Froot Café - featuring Egg Nog yogurt - stop in for dessert
- Oh, Olive! - Specials galore! Buy 3 olive oil soaps, get 1 free. Save 5.00 on 5 spice blends or rubs! Galena Garlic Gourmet Blends 5 for 30
- Ariazi Salon & Spa - 1st Anniversary Open House! Stop in for food, wine & raffles
- Trattoria Pomigliano - free glass of vino w/dinner plus dinner theater package w/Improv
- Chili-U - Chili U First Friday Dinner Specials & Holiday Cocktails!
- Curtis Frame Back Alley Gallery - refreshments & art - pick out that unique gift!
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - Free candy bar with purchase at the Chocolate Factory and Rotary representatives with free raffle tickets
- Singalila Gallery - Trunk Show - Jen Cornell Jewelry
- Rolland's Jeweler - holiday hours, free Pandora ornament w/$125 Pandora purchase enter for a chance to win a "luxury experience"
- WISMA - music by Paul Lipson, $2-3 beers, $3-4 wines along w/organic food
- Spring Valley Trading Co. - Kathy Horton jewelry trunk show
- Forest Bootery - performance by LHS music group accepting donations on behalf of "Make A Wish" foundation plus enjoy 10% off your purchase
- Someone's in the Kitchen - featuring Olive Tap & rep from Libertyville Sunrise Rotary Club
- Allure Designs in Beauty - 16th Annual Holiday Extravaganza!
- Studio West - A night of acoustic guitar from Shag and John! Plus, photographing & printing on-site a holiday themed 4x6 keepsake!
- Petranek's Pharmacy - buy 1 item - get 2nd 1/2 off (higher price prevails)
- Vito Anthony Salon - Raffles, local artist/jeweler & holiday rum butter cider
- how impressive! - live music by Joy Bach 7-9p.m & wines from Cafe Pyrenees, Raffles
The December First Friday will be the last for the season. First Fridays in 2013 will begin on March 1, 2013.
—MainStreet Libertyville provided this information.