- Where: 481 Peterson Rd., Libertyville
- Why Go: The Saloon offers $2 Bud family pints and $2.50 23oz. domestic drafts.
- Where: 431 S. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
- Why Go: The low-key bar offers big screen TVs, pool tables and daily drink specials.
- Info: 847-362-4020
- Where: 412 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
- Why Go: The pub has been serving handcrafted beer since 1994 and offers daily specials.
- Where: 532 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
- Why Go: The neighborhood pub offers a menu of bar food staples and a vast beer selection. $2 domestic bottles and $1.50 lite and genuine mugs specials on Sunday.
- Where: 768 N. Western Ave., Lake Forest
- Why Go: Neighborhood tavern is a great place for friends to gather and watch the game. $1.50 domestic draft during the game along with a raffle featuring Budweiser chairs, coolers, T-shirts plus halftime food specials.
- Info: (847) 234-9844
- Where: 105 S. Cook St., Barrington
- Why Go: McGonigal's has huge new HDTVs and offers a friendly atmosphere with great food. There are options for a bar and food package or just "pay as you go."
- Info: McGonigal's Pub
- Where: 100 W. Higgins Road, South Barrington
- Why Go: Watch the game at Pinstripes and bowl for free.
- Info: Pinstripes
- Where: 350 McHenry Road
- Why Go: Watch the game on huge TV screens on the bowling lanes. Food and drink specials will be offered.
- Where: 48 Raupp Boulevard
- Why Go: Watch the game on big-screen TVs. Drink specials will be offered. An all-you-can-eat "mega buffet" begins at half-time for $9.99.