This incident was among the official reports of the . Readers are reminded that an arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that decision.
Libertyville Police arrested 12 people—including 10 for unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor—after responding to a late-night complaint about loud music at a restaurant on Park Avenue Sept. 8.
Police said they responded to the call at 1:05 a.m. at Rancho Grande Restaurant, 513 E. Park Ave., where they found several people drinking alcohol inside and outside the restaurant.
Ten people were charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor and released on $120 personal recognizance bonds pending an Oct. 10 court date. Those individuals were:
- Felipe Gomez Jr., 20, of 721 Longfellow Lane, Mundelein
- David B. Sarmiento, 20, of 155 S. Chicago Ave. No. 109, Mundelein
- Jessica G. Flores, 19, of 422 SW Garfield, Mundelein
- Guadalupe Rodriguez, 19, of 524 Allanson, Mundelein
- Joanna Toledo, 18, of 338 Deer Run, Hainesville
- Mitzy Diaz, 18, of 212 Lakeside, Vernon Hills
- Lucero J. Martin, 18, of 55 S. Shaddle, Mundelein
- Darlene Velazquez, 18, of 317 Mallard Court, Vernon Hills
- 17-year-old boy, Mundelein
- 17-year-old girl, Mundelein
Police also arrested Francisco J. Carmona, 32, of Westmoreland No. 12, Vernon Hills, and charged him with battery and resisting a peace officer. Police said he intentionally bumped into an officer, pushed another officer and resisted their efforts to take him into custody. He was released on a $1,500 personal recognizance bond pending a Sept. 18 court date.
Gerardo Hernandez, Jr., 22, of 321 N. Garfield Ave., Mundelein, was arrested on warrants from the Lake County Sheriff's Office and the Darien Police Department.
For questions or concerns about this report, email Libertyville Patch Editor Korrina Grom at email@example.com.