- How to register to vote.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Lake County Clerk's website and enter your information.
- Polling locations: The Lake County Clerk lists polling locations by township.
- Early Voting begins Oct. 22. Here is a list of early voting locations. Vote by mail also is available.
- 10th Congressional District
- Illinois 26th State Senate District
- Illinois 30th State Senate District
- Illinois 51st State House District
- Illinois 59th State House District
Patch will provide coverage of each of the races that's important to Libertyville and Vernon Hills readers on the race page listed above.
Patch editors will also be liveblogging the presidential candidate debates. Check back here for live links to our liveblogs during the Oct. 3 presidential debate on domestic policy, the Oct. 16 presidential town hall and the Oct. 22 debate on foreign policy.
A list of Libertyville Patch and Vernon Hills Patch's full election coverage is available. A political page is also available.
Join the conversation: Read Patch's political polls to see how your neighbors feel about regional and national politics.