1. After some morning fog expect mostly-sunny skies and a high of 82 degrees.
2. The National Weather Service is still calling for tropical storm conditions in Marlborough on Sunday. Check back as the storm gets closer for an array of coverage from Marlborough Patch.
3. Make sure you have the basic supplies you need in case of a power outage. Batteries, bottled water and a can of gasoline are all useful. Local grocery stores ( and ) still have supplies, but inventories will start to run low in situations like these.
4. There are all sorts of practices and tryouts going on at today. Click here for times and details.
5. The has a full morning of activities today.