The Fall Registration Brochure for the will be received in the mail by all Libertyville households on Wednesday Aug. 1.
The 52-page registration brochure features the many activities, events and recreation programs that will be offered during the fall and winter months.
Libertyville residents can register right away with “instant registration” privileges once they receive their brochures in the mail. Non-Resident registration begins one week later on Wednesday Aug. 8.
The 2012 Fall Registration Brochure will also be available on-line at www.libertyville.com/recreation and at the following Libertyville locations:
- Libertyville Village Hall, 118 West Cook Ave.
- The Recreation Department Administrative Offices at 625 West Winchester Road
- Cook Library on Milwaukee Avenue & Cook Street in downtown Libertyville
- The Libertyville Sports Complex at the corner of Peterson Road and Route 45
- The Golf Driving Range at the Libertyville Sports Complex
- The Fitness Center at the Libertyville Sports Complex
For more information contact the Libertyville Recreation & Sports Complex office at (847) 918-7275 or send an email to email@example.com.
- The Libertyville Recreation & Sports Complex provided this information.