Here's a look at some activities coming up this week:
- The Cook Park Library will host a Silent Slapstick Movie Festival at 6:30 p.m. June 25 for families with children ages 5 and older. Registration is not required for the event, which will feature four short, silent movies from 1917-28. A new movie will start every 20 minutes. For more information, please call (847) 362-2330.
- The Libertyville Village Board will hold its regular meeting at 8 p.m. June 26. Items on the agenda include: consideration of a valet parking license for four downtown businesses; and approval of the labor contract between the village and public works employees.
- The will host Dinosaur Adventures at 2 p.m. June 27. Janet Riehecky, author of 34 dinosaur books, will bring fossils, dinosaur claws, teeth, eggs and footprints for children to study and explore in their quest to be dinosaur detectives. There will even be a 5-foot 7-inch-tall Apatosaurus femur and a T-Rex foot!
- The will be held from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 28. The market is held each Thursday on Church Street between Milwaukee and Brainerd Avenues.
- The Mojo Daddies will perform at June 29. Out to Lunch is held in Cook Park from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.