Looking for something to do this week? Why not brush up on your photography skills at the Cook Park Library, or attend some of the fun events at Libertyville Days?
- The Libertyville Village Board will hold its meeting at 8 p.m. June 12 in the . Agenda items include: awarding a contract for storm sewer televising and the consideration of bids to purchase various police vehicles.
- Need some photography tips? The North Shore & Riverwoods Camera Clubs can help! They'll be at the Cook Park Library from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. June 13 and at the Aspen Drive Library from 10 a.m. to noon June 16. Registration is not necessary.
- Libertyville Days runs June 14 through June 17 throughout downtown Libertyville. The carnival will be held from 6 to 11 p.m. June 14, from noon to 11 p.m. June 15 and 16, and from 1 to 6 p.m. June 17. Other events will include the Taste of Libertyville, family events in Cook Park and live entertainment. Look for the complete lineup of events tomorrow on Libertyville Patch!
- MainStreet Libertyville will host sidewalk sales from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 15 and 16. Participating merchants on Milwaukee and Cook avenues will offer bargains to shoppers.
- The Libertyville Days Parade will be held at 10 a.m. June 16. The parade will start on Milwaukee Avenue in downtown and end at Rockland Road.