The weather looks like it will cooperate Friday and Saturday with sunny skies and temps in the 70s. Sunday there is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m. and temps could reach a high of 85.
Here is a look at what to expect at this year's festival:
Musical EntertainmentFriday, June 13
- 4-7 p.m.: Triadd Band - Classic Rock
- 8-11 p.m.: Rollover with Louie Zagoras - Blues and Rock
Saturday, June 14
- 12-1:30 p.m.: Project Vagabonds - Fun, folk inspired music
- 2 - 3 p.m.: Sneezy - HipHop, RnB, and Rock’nRoll with a
- synergy of new and old
- 3:30 - 4:40 p.m.: And Then Some - Local Rockers
- 5 -7 p.m.: Loose Connection - Classic and current rock &
- roll covers
- 8-11 p.m.: 97Nine - Classic rock 80s & 90s covers
Sunday, June 15
- 1-5 p.m.: Mellencougar - John Melloncamp tribute band
ParadeThe Libertyville Days parade steps out at 10 a.m. on from the Metra train station on Milwaukee Avenue south to Highland Middle School
CarnivalThe carnival will be located in the civic center parking lot and at Sunrise Rotary Park. There will be rides, games and food. The carnival will be open:
- Thursday, 6 - 11 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, noon to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, 6 - 11 pm
- Friday & Saturday. Noon - 5 PM ONLY
- and Sunday, 1 - 6 pm
Beer Garden and Church Street EatsThe beer garden is open daily in Civic Center parking lot. Beer, Mai Tais, wine, soft drinks and water will be available.
Church Street Eats will be located on West Church Street between Milwaukee Avenue and Brainerd Street. There will be food from: A Taste of Chicago Prime,
Boudreaux's Snowballs, Brother's Ribs, Domino's Pizza,
El Barrio Mexican Restaurant, Family Affair, Fines of Libertyville,
Jethro's Corn & Spuds, Lee Concessions and more.
Get more information online.
Activities and Family EntertainmentGet the full list of activities and family entertainment on the Libertyville Days website.
Friday, June 13th
- 10 a.m. to noon: Star-tacular Children's Party (8 years and under) - Cook Park
- 1:30 - 2:30 p.m., Perfect Brewing Supply - Cook Park: Root beer making demonstration
3 to 4 p.m.: Children's Cookie Bake Off and
4 to 5 p.m.: Lovin' Libertyville Decorated Cake Contest - Cook Park
- 3 to 4 p.m.: Children's Cookie Bake Off and
- 4 to 5 p.m.: Lovin' Libertyville Decorated Cake Contest - Cook Park
- Click here for Cookie Contest application & here for Cake Contest application
- 6 - 9 p.m.: Libertyville's Got Talent - Cook Park
- noon: McNulty Irish Dancers - Cook Park
- 1:30 - 3 p.m.: Whitey O'Day, Irish Folk Music - Cook Park
- 1 to 3 p.m., Fireman's Rib Cook Off - Beer Garden
- 6-10 PM, Youth Stage - Cook Park Click here for App. & Info.
Sunday, June 15th
- 9 AM - 2:30 PM, Corvette & Chevy Street Rods Show
- 1- 2PM, Watermelon Eating Contest - Cook Park
- 1 - 6 PM, Baggo Tournament - Beer Garden
- 2 - 3 PM, Chris Furth - acoustic guitar favorites - Cook Park
- 3 - 5 PM, Pet Contests - Cook Park - Bring your leashed pets and join the fun. Prizes will be awarded.