Burt's Deli is a Libertyville staple, serving customers at the same hard-to-find location since 1975. Burt's proudly proclaims the "best corned beef and pastrami in the area" and offers a selection of fresh black and white baked goods. And the pickles are famous throughout the area.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 4:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1975
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No