Copeland Manor School
Copeland Manor School, established in 1957, is a K - 5 school with three classrooms for each grade. The school has been honored as an Academic School of Excellence since 2006. Its current 4th and 5th grade students all meet or exceed the state's standard for ISAT math tests. More than 80 percent of its teachers have a master's degree. Mascot Cougie the Cougar appears at school athletic events.
The school's 2009-2011 goals focus on "employing scientifically based instructional and behavioral interventions aligned with students' needs, and providing a continuum of skills in the area of technology."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:15am - 2:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1957
- Number of students: 396
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 163
- Grade levels: K - 5
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Band or orchestra, the Variety Show, family math and science nights, after-school foreign language and sign language club
- Sports teams: Intramural volleyball, basketball and cheerleading (4th and 5th grade); Girls on the Run (3rd through 5th grade)