Hong Kong Chop Suey
Hong Kong Chop Suey is a dine-in and carry-out Chinese restaurant founded in 1995. The restaurant specializes in spicy Mandarin-style and Hong Kong-style Chinese food using fresh ingredients. Chefs are very flexible with alternative cooking requests to support healthy lifestyles and will use less oil or different meats on request.
- Hours: Sun - Fri, 11am - 9pm; Sat, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual