Parkview Gourmet brings the atmosphere of a European market to the heart of Libertyville.
The store features specialty food and drinks from around the world, such the Aceto Balsamico de Modena (an aged balsamic vinegar), as well as artworks by local artists.
Parkview Gourmet also caters for events, hosts wine tastings and other special events.
- Hours: Tues. - Wed., 10am - 6pm Thur. - Fri., 10am - 7pm Sat. 10am - 5pm Sun 11am - 4pm Call for extended summer and holiday hours.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: July 15, 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Artisan cheeses, fine wines, extra virgin olive oils, baked goods.
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Catering, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.parkviewgourmet.com/styled-4/catering.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Tastings: Yes
- Beer Types: Craft, Imported, Microbrew
- Tasting information: http://www.parkviewgourmet.com/styled-2/events.html
- Online store link: store01.prostores.com/servlet/parkviewgourmet/StoreFront
- Outside food allowed?: No
- Accepts large groups?: Yes