The Walgreens in Adler Square offers a drive-thru pharmacy and take-care clinic, photo processing and ink cartridge refills. It also carries health, beauty and household essentials.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am -10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am -10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Services: Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Immunizations in Take Care Clinic,Full Liquor department,Immunizations
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No